Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

If dropping .biz - invest in .us domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

hhunterjr

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dear DNforum members,

I know that most of you have noticed that .biz registrations have been dropping heavily over the last week or so. Biz is now under 1,000,000 registrations and going backwards.

I hope that all of you who are dropping your .biz names will go and invest in .us.

.us domains will be hot in the near future - that's my prediction.

.us is getting national exposure this week due to the michael jackson official website established at http://www.mjnews.us (as posted by another dnforum member earlier). This is giving .us exposure on CNN, Yahoo, all internet search engines, and national tv stations.

.us is the way to go. So Please invest in .us today.

zouzas

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by hhunterjr
Dear DNforum members,

I know that most of you have noticed that .biz registrations have been dropping heavily over the last week or so. Biz is now under 1,000,000 registrations and going backwards.

I hope that all of you who are dropping your .biz names will go and invest in .us.

.us domains will be hot in the near future - that's my prediction.

.us is getting national exposure this week due to the michael jackson official website established at http://www.mjnews.us (as posted by another dnforum member earlier). This is giving .us exposure on CNN, Yahoo, all internet search engines, and national tv stations.

.us is the way to go. So Please invest in .us today.

:-D

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by hhunterjr
Please invest in .us today.

Yes, please do - I just started a multi-day .US sale today to help you do just that! :-D

I think everyone knows I have been a .US fan from the start, but I have 1200 domains now and I either have to trim a few or find a new place to live (my wife fails to see the need for one person to have 1200 domains :cheeky: )

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yes, well, some of .us can not get .us :)

at least not without going through an 'agency'...

I have no doubt that we (us) will be more of a success than biz, but I wouldnt say its over for biz

M

mole

Originally posted by seeker
I have no doubt that we (us) will be more of a success than biz, but I wouldnt say its over for biz

I expect the attrition rate stemming from the first wave of Landrush grabs for .BIZ to be a high as 40%. It's a good thing for the new .BIZ namespace really, freeing up good names to people who will do them justice rather than just warehouse them.

tigga

DNF Regular
Reaction score
It's all the crap that is dropping, so it doesn't actually make any difference - all of the good .biz will remain taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom