Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

If i make an offer on sedo and find out dn is black listed....

Status
Not open for further replies.

(_Y_)Man

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
seller countered with 10x my bid, must not be banned

help was appreciated

Thanks,

namewaiter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
do your research prior to an offer... but according to sedo an offer and acceptance is a binding contract

dotNetKing

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
namewaiter said:
do your research prior to an offer... but according to sedo an offer and acceptance is a binding contract

I agree.

It is often the IP that is black listed rather than the domain name. So once you change the domain to your "own" ip, the domain name *might* no longer be blacklisted.

You can try backing out of the deal if the blacklisting issue is really important for you, as sedo seem not always to enforce the "binding deal" unless of course you use them a lot and they take action against your account.

DNGeeks

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If possible, make the deal certain to a number of provisions. Make one of them that it is not listed in any black list/orbs/rbl etc.

An offer to purchase isn't a contract, however I don't know sedo's system and the way they do things. In their case it might be a contract due to the steps you have to take.

It is normally IP's that are blacklisted. If some joker of a blacklist site blacklisted a domain they will usually remove it after showing the change of ownership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom