Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

If not Sedo then who?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolySmoke

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I am a "newbie" and own a few "second division " names,bought for reg fee.
At the moment they are parked with Sedo, who have managed to sell one name for $xxx. but the payment per click is appalling.
My main concern is selling the names but some regular payments,would of course be very welcome.
Any advice on other recommended companies would be most appreciated.
Or should I stick with Sedo?
Thanks.
:yo:

dodo1

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Where is your traffic coming from? I can recommend TrafficClub.com and SmartName.com. NameDrive is pretty good for European traffic. All of these services (Sedo, ND, TC, SN) support for sale links on their parking pages.

Gabriel

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My suggestion was NameDrive because I suggest it for beginners, because it is easy to use, but my own selection is SmartName.

Kamloops

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would suggest klickerz.com - I parked there and made more than sedo or namedrive.

GoPC

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
NameDrive makes SQUAT though... why send someone that is bummed about earning to someplace that is guarenteed to make LESS?

ND is easy to use, has some very nice landers, easy to get in to.... but they hae the worst CPC in the biz.

If the site has good traffic, you can host for under $4 per month, build amini site and start getting a bigger cost per click through your own adsense or YPN account and just forget Parking.

Plus, you get added benefit of getting indexed through seach engines and drive traffic that way as well. Maybe buy some adwords advertising and really start driving your traffic.

Best of luck,

GoPC

t10host.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
But the problem is it cost time.

NameDrive makes SQUAT though... why send someone that is bummed about earning to someplace that is guarenteed to make LESS?

ND is easy to use, has some very nice landers, easy to get in to.... but they hae the worst CPC in the biz.

If the site has good traffic, you can host for under $4 per month, build amini site and start getting a bigger cost per click through your own adsense or YPN account and just forget Parking.

Plus, you get added benefit of getting indexed through seach engines and drive traffic that way as well. Maybe buy some adwords advertising and really start driving your traffic.

Best of luck,

GoPC

GoPC

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It cost TIME? That's the problem?

I would take a couple of days of NOT parking at ND (what? .40 cents lost) while I develop the site, host and start earning $3 clicks via Adsense?

The math says otherwise. LOL!

Okay... so IF your goals are to do absoutely NOTHING and make a ton of cash then... um.... NameDrive may still not be your answer but I accept that doing the "park 'n pray" thing is a timesaver.

LOL!!!

GoPC

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom