Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

If you are tired of domain parking and want to learn about the leadgen business....

Status
Not open for further replies.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you are tired of domain parking and want to learn about the leadgen business.
Watch this interview, it will be the best 80 minutes you ever spent for your business.

Please leave a comment after you watch the video on the domainsherpa.com website.

http://www.domainsherpa.com/adam-dicker-dnforum-interview/

Thanks,

Adam

dotFame

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you are tired of domain parking and want to learn about the leadgen business.
Watch this interview, it will be the best 80 minutes you ever spent for your business.

Please leave a comment after you watch the video on the domainsherpa.com website.

http://www.domainsherpa.com/adam-dicker-dnforum-interview/

Thanks,

Adam

Hi Adam,

Thank you for sharing this technique. As I see it, you are basically taking the path of building the railroad of referral revenue via a carefully laid out plan to corner the market on a high yielding PPC, investing in purchasing enough domains, sites, content, and support necessary to lay the "train track," entering into a partnership with a trustworthy industry player who is a "striver type," that wants to be a bigger player in their field; and, finally contracting with that partner to take a much larger percentage of the leads you generated for a partner that also wins, since these leads are gold to them.

Additionally, I took from your talk, that we are in the business of providing good service to people; this is sales. So, giving a few free leads is a highly effective way to show the other party that you are not "pulling his chain." Once, they see that we can deliver the goods, they will see and feel the value of the service we wish to price nicely for ourselves. Finally, if our partner starts to play dirty with accounts receivable/paying their bills, we can easily cut them off from a valuable source of growth and divert that flow to their competitors.

Is that about it?

I like to write things out from time to time, so it sticks.

Sincerely,
Tim

P.S. this was an A+ presentation that should not be missed gang. It reminded me of my days at IBM, when we used to have strategy breakfast meetings. I would come out of the gate far harder; and hit the mark far smarter after learning new ideas from these brilliant people.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Excellent work by Adam but my big issue with it is how in the world do you find such a rare and stellar partner like Adam has for his cord blood bank sites where not only are they willing to pay a lot but even heavily involved to the great degree of participating in an LLC with Adam to manage, share stats and make sure the money is paid to Adam. That is the amazing thing. I find it difficult just finding good normal affiliates or advertisers, let alone a strong business partner. How does Adam do it?

Hi Adam,

Thank you for sharing this technique. As I see it, you are basically taking the path of building the railroad of referral revenue via a carefully laid out plan to corner the market on a high yielding PPC, investing in purchasing enough domains, sites, content, and support necessary to lay the "train track," entering into a partnership with a trustworthy industry player who is a "striver type," that wants to be a bigger player in their field; and, finally contracting with that partner to take a much larger percentage of the leads you generated for a partner that also wins, since these leads are gold to them.

Last edited:

tldrental

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
wow... I briefly sped read and will have to read it again more in depth later... I agree with much of my brief read. Migrating from parking to developed minisites around '07 I started finding sponsors and lead generation relationships for a handful of niches in my portfolio. I found so much success in delivering leads for one of the niche's I developed. I went and found myself a supplier and started harvesting the leads for myself. Some approved patents and still some pending patents later I am now a designer, developer, inventor, and a manufacturer with two facilities in SoCal employing legal Americans and catching up quickly on the large dogs of my adopted industry. I have an edge on my competition, I am young and online business technology savvy where they are much older and less savvy.

As a newcomer to my industry I have leveraged my technology and seo savvy skills to generate multiple additional revenue streams within my industry. Additionally I use it to attract new customers by leveraging my network of site's for their benefit as well. Which I use as a "lock mechanism" by promoting their success it forces them to keep coming back to grow their inventory. With product licensing on the horizon and a feature spot on a successful nine season tv show this coming spring..... God has blessed me from just passing leads like Adam describes to where I am today.

@ Adam, you have a very interesting trip in front of you, buckle up. You never know where this ride my venture off to. In five years you may find yourself absorbing the leads running your own cord bank.

In the article you talk about doing the 301 redirect and your reasoning. I would do it differently if your interested to know more offline you can contact me.

@ All, before skidding out of control by what Adman has shared with you. Like a brand new domainer that just hand registered 50 garbage domain names. My advice is that you find a niche that you personally enjoy and are passionate about. You will find success so much quicker this way. You will find a lot of meaning in what you do and self accomplishment in you success.

docsic

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing your insights Adam, I really enjoyed listening to the interview :)

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing your insights Adam, I really enjoyed listening to the interview :)

Thanks, make sure you leave a comment on the interview please.

Adam

Molotov

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Actually after this interview i joined this forum yesterday. I was making sites sinces few years but what inspired me was that you said there are still niches that are not superb saturated. Right after watching this i ordered around 30 domains in one that i know of and joined the forums! Now will need to put up some sites and iither sell the domains or do the leadgen.

tldrental

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Since my post earlier in this thread I have had a few PM's asking questions and advice from how do you find a niche and how you get started. Many of you have a portfolio focused on saturated highly paying click keyword niches for finance, forex, real estate and so on. All industries very powerful if you kn ow someone or have a chance meeting with someone of importance with in that industry, but all very hard to start grassroots style like most will have to do.

If anyone else is inspired from Adams post and you are looking for a niche... I could use some help and will provide some guidance... I will even provide resources to help you get started if you work with me and not against me.

I to like most of you have been trading DN's since the conception of the internet more then a decade now. The best advice I could give is that I recommend starting locally, and branch out as you garner success. Which is what I did by pulling some party rental names from parking and developed them into mini websites I used to index for specific search terms to push leads to a few local party rental companies I had developed a relationship with, which then lead to pushing leads to inflatable manufacturers. From this success I grew into a worldwide provider of inflatables opening up my own manufacturing facilities in SoCal. Spear heading and advancing inflatable technologies with US patents and a string of pending patents and complimented by Chinese manufacturers copying my popular designs. After all this in 2010 I merged with another longtime leading US manufacturer who founder passed away. I run the front end and business management, my partner, Son of the founder runs the manufacture aspects of our business. ... this will be my story I sit back in a rocking chair and tell my great grand kids in front of the fire place... what will your story be?

If you are interested in learning and working with me in my niche my only requirement is that you are able to market with a strong foundation in SEO. For strong individuals the commissions are far more then the majority of domainers earn monthly or annually. Especially individuals that hold down a real 9-5 job 7 days a week. One of the best things about my niche... the bad economy injected it with growth steroids.

If you already have names in your portfolio that revolve around the inflatable rental, party rental, event services, amusement product sales and you are currently earning 0.14 - $1.50 a click why not commission $200 - $5000 on average or more on a sale from that click your used to making?

If an individual proved to be strong in SEO and marketing I would even loan some of my names for use to get you started if you do not have any of these names in your DN portfolio.

Pass leads to one of the fastest growing inflatable manufacturers in the nation, help me and I will help you find multiple new revenue streams working for me. My revenue streams are manufacturing inflatables and various geek and seo service for my customers and non customers, and very .. very soon to release an automated online reservation software solution that will mimic much of the features I was very instrumental influencing back when I was an officer of Zoovy. I am going to revolutionize my industry much like I helped Zoovy revolutionize the ecommerce industry with my rental reservation software.

If you want to tap into what I have started please contact me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom