Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

if you park, what Day of the week earns the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i was checking stats at DS the other day and noticed little spikes in the graph

from the daily report for the last 30 days, every Tuesday of each week during that period, earned the highest amount

now i haven't run this "study" on other ppc's, but it would be interesting data to know:

if a certain day of the week pays more than others

if this day is the same for all users at that same ppc service

is this day different at other ppc services

if that day is differerent, is it also the same for all users at that ppc

if one could chart highest paying days at various ppc services, then.....

;)

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A good survey idea Don which I have not seen before.

In my estimation based on looking at the data for years it would be in this order (with occasional variations):

1 & 2: Monday & Tues (a virtual tie and usually the two best days of week by a good margin).
3: Wed
4: Thirs
5: Fri
6: Sunday
7: Poorest day: Saturday.

8 Worst are holidays and often day before the holiday.

P.S. Same results at all ppc firms and basically all domains with rare exceptions. Same order based in both revenue and traffic.

Last edited:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
The data would be totally "unscientific" because not all domain portfolios are the same.

It'd be interesting to compare weeks for the same account, e.g. if for a single portfolio the same days perform consistently better.

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not sure about parking, but I have seen for years with adsense & affiliate sales (I keep a daily spreadsheet), that my results nearly match David's perfectly, with Mondays normally edging out Tuesdays, except for the holidays, where I do well because of my travel related affiliate sites.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A good survey idea Don which I have not seen before.

In my estimation based on looking at the data for years it would be in this order (with occasional variations):

1 & 2: Monday & Tues (a virtual tie and usually the two best days of week by a good margin).
3: Wed
4: Thirs
5: Fri
6: Sunday
7: Poorest day: Saturday.

8 Worst are holidays and often day before the holiday.

P.S. Same results at all ppc firms and basically all domains with rare exceptions. Same order based in both revenue and traffic.

Thanks for your imput Dave

to summarize over a period of years, based on your own results and for them to be virtually consistent with how "south" reports his earnings below, a pattern could be derived.

The data would be totally "unscientific" because not all domain portfolios are the same.

It'd be interesting to compare weeks for the same account, e.g. if for a single portfolio the same days perform consistently better.

the scientific value could be verified, if any ppc were to provide that data.

for instance if matt from bodis or donny at voodoo, told us what days they see as being the highest earning for all users...if any.

and it seems like basically, you're saying same thing i said.

Not sure about parking, but I have seen for years with adsense & affiliate sales (I keep a daily spreadsheet), that my results nearly match David's perfectly, with Mondays normally edging out Tuesdays, except for the holidays, where I do well because of my travel related affiliate sites.

Thanks south

interesting that travel sites see spikes around holidays, but that should be a "duh" moment..huh ;)

i'll check my adsense and other ppc's

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
interesting that travel sites see spikes around holidays, but that should be a "duh" moment..huh ;)

i'll check my adsense and other ppc's

Just to clarify, and not to get off topic, my primary travel sites are (mostly) for airport parking, which tends to be a last minute thing for most people. As for flights, cruises, etc, most people do book them out several months (June-August are my best months for all sites combined). But as which for days of the week are best, my stats tend to hold true pretty reliably.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i checked voodo for jan.

high's were all over from one week to the next, except weekends and tuesday's, which tend to be lowest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom