Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

il legal web site

Status
Not open for further replies.

jberryhill

Philadelphia Lawyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The site is hosted in the US. It is not illegal in the US to explain how to make a bomb, in any language one likes.

End of story.

Dave Zan

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I sent you a PM. It's not legal advice, of course, just some tips on how to help
solve your problem.

Good luck on your endeavour.

Domagon

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Don't fall into the fear trap ... bombmaking goes back centuries, as of course does violent actions; these days more and more considered terrorism.

Many folks don't know that there was a bomb detonated on Wall Street that killed some people early in the 20th century ... bad things have always happened.

Or take the Columbine massacre ... killed 13 (15 including the killers) ... and yet it was NOT the worst school killing in the U.S. ... that's right there was a school killing even worse back in the 1927 in which a school board member detonated dynamite under a local school killing about 40 children - do some googling around for details.

Point of my tirade is that extrame violence, now often referred to as terrorism, is nothing new ... information itself isn't the problem, it's what people do with it.

Anyways, do some googling around for bomb making - you're not going to stop the dessemination of such information ... heck, one can find various books all about explosives, including manufacture, at libraries ... or even easier yet ... Amazon.com, etc.

Lastly, take a break from reading/viewing the "news", take a deep breath, and chill out ... enjoy the good things in life :)

Ron

Domagon

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
One in glass houses shouldn't throw stones ...

http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=41741

posted by .biz on 10-18-2003, 04:06 AM

2 .US domains

need appraisal on

EMBARK.US

WORKPERMIT.US

CENSOR.US

CENSORSHIP.US

Thank you.

Interesting domains you list there (do you own those?) ... and yet you seek to censor someone elses website. Interesting ... I'll leave it at that LOL!

Ron

111media

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How do you know that the person that is running this site lives in Malyasia? If this person lives in the United States and has the site hosted in the United States then I would say that is too bad because we have freedoms in this country and you have no legal recourse here.

If you DO know that this person lives in Malyasia then welcome to the world of the internet. There are any number of companies that advertise and do business inside the US, but maintain a completely foreign presence. Fake US IDs are completely legal to be made in some countries, but illegal here. There are still websites that sell these things and are accessible here in the US.

Adult websites that feature topless females under 18 are illegal in the US, but perfectly normal in Europe and other places where 16 is the age of consent. I guess I feel that all of these things are just things we need to live with if we are going to live in a free, global society.

Unless you can prove this person hosting this site lives in your country and not in the US then I would say it is best to just let it go because legally there isn't anything you can do about this site here in the US.

If I set up a website that was legal in the US, was hosted through the US and am a US citizen I would basically tell someone from another country tough luck and I would expect them to do the same for me if I was offended by something legal in their country.

Anyway, that is my humble opinion and I am sticking to it...I believe in freedom of speech and expression so maybe I am just not used to the global trends towards censorship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom