Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service I'll pay for your articles/tutorials!

Status
Not open for further replies.

csmaster2005

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ok,
I need someone to write a few articles for my website www.scriptdownloads.com
Now, the articles can be a range of things... from php/cgi/asp/html programming tutorials, to SEO articles, to "how to make a website", to anything similar, must be website related.
Now, article/tutorial MUST be written by you, and I must have full rights to it/exclusive.

Now I am willing to pay between $3-$20 per article, depending on how indepth the article is, long, etc.

I will pay even more, depending on how good of an article it really is, up to $75 even!

Also, having a very good article that spans several pages is a plus :)

A few examples of some good articles are at http://seo.anthonyparsons.com/presentation/ and http://www.htmlgoodies.com

If you're interested, please PM me on this forum with your article/tutorial or nany questions and I will get back to you asap.
Thanks

cwsteam.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can do some articles, good quality at $100. Let me know if you are still interested.

survivorshrine

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'd like to write some articles for you, I will send in a sample asap.

Regards,
James

TheDNFKing

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have written many 100's of articles for other websites such as computers, electronics, hardware, webhosting, web software, resources and many more categories.

My Prices:

20 Articles for $100
10 Articles for $60
1 Article for $15

Top Quality Articles, unique and will be adjusted IF needed at any time upon your review.

PM me if interested.

harleyx

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PM sent.

aakashvijay

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I will write a article on "Visual Basic 6.0". But i need 0.01$ per 100 characters.. reading my article will help someone easily learn Visual Basic. if u r interested then p.m. me.... it dosen't mean i write unneccessary lines in my article. it may consist of 500 lines to 1000 lines( e.g.) eith 100 charc. in each line. costing around 100$ to 200$

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom