Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

I'm done

Status
Not open for further replies.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think I am like that man in the TV commercial that reaches the end of the internet.

I am bored, as if I have pretty much seen everything on the internet . I have little desire to seek out what I know will be nothing more than a duplicate or simply a chameleon of sameness.

I have about 15 daily stops on the internet and seems like I that pretty much takes care of what I need , everything else is just different shades of the samething ...

Well at least thats how I feel tonight.. tommorrows another day

Cash Is King

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Bid

Take the rag out of the exhaust pipe and get out of the garage. Life and the internet is not that bad!!

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by WebHold
Bid

Take the rag out of the exhaust pipe and get out of the garage. Life and the internet is not that bad!!

:laugh: nah you misunderstood it.. what I mean is , every "new" site is nothing more than re-do of the last site I was on..no matter the search..

After 10 years of the internet .. you realize everything is either a rehash, or a copy of other material.
Hard to find orginality...

Thats why I am bored..

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Bid,

Go buy a new domain and call me in the morning. It's better than a bayer aspirin! :laugh:

I think in the coming months we should post links for other interesting sites. I've often wondered what was beyond my "borders".

Here is a pretty cool site to "veg" on. The flash w/music is intoxicating!

http://www.2000.turtleshell.com/

DomeBase

Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by bidawinner

:laugh: nah you misunderstood it.. what I mean is , every "new" site is nothing more than re-do of the last site I was on..no matter the search..

After 10 years of the internet .. you realize everything is either a rehash, or a copy of other material.
Hard to find orginality...

Thats why I am bored..

Bid... would you like to have coffee in Dinkytown some time?

We can talk about technology, politics, religion, scifi, domains, music... you name it. :)

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by byalik
If you feel that ever site is the same, why don't you start a new one? Something unique?

Yes, do that. I'll seel you Unique.org to get you started! :)

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well ... even though I usually spend no less than 12 hours a day on the Internet, I always bear in mind that it is just a GATEWAY to the REAL WORLD. And trust me, there is a wonderful world out there (even with all the war and diplomacy going on). Take some time and "travel" to different places far and near. Or if you really find this media boring, take a break, go outside; and when you're back (with all those new experiences), you'll be a happier surfer than ever. I've been to more than a dozen countries and 50 cities around the world, read thousands (if not tens of thousands) of books, watched 1,500+ movies, and listened to some 3k LP/CD's; and I can tell you that there's NO END to ANYTHING at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom