Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

I'm Fu(king sick of people bashing this forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
...at domainstate and then coming here and posting like brown nosing suckholes. If you want to post negative or subliminal negative remarks about one forum, on another forum, fine, but don't show up at the place you've been slaging for weeks and post there like your a nice, supporting member of that forum's community.

I like both places, for different reasons.

If you don't like DNF fine, just don't come here and post your "Hi I really like it here" drivel. You know who you are.

puxa2

puxa2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why don't you name names and get a little more real?

puxa2

puxa2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I take that back, I can understand that feeling.

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
:D - Ignore that man behind the curtains!

ShaunP

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
izopod ... no please, name the names ... we need to know who izopod has found that have transgressed. Come on ... you know you wanna!

Shaun

peter

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
btw, when did gregr announce the change of owner? I must have missed it.

Does anyone know what it sold for?

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
OK guys - let's everybody chill out. This is one of those threads that can get really nasty really fast. It's already well on it's way - so lets nip this in the bud.

I think the hardest part of my job over the last 6 months - has been dealing with people who are all my friends - yet not necessarily friends with each other. At the same time - there are people that I don't particularly like either - but I try my best to treat everybody equal.

Everybody doesn't have to like everybody else for a community to thrive and be successful. However - we do all need to co-exist. That's the key - and that's what we need now more than ever. This place is getting the equivalent of a turbocharger installed - and soon there will be 10 times more people here. We have already seen this start. There are over 300 people online as I write this post.

I too am bothered by some of the things that people have said at that other forum - and in the past it got me upset. Not any more though. I have learned that no matter what anybody says - and no matter what anybody thinks - DNF is (and will remain) the #1 domain forum on the web. Nobody will stop us. They can't. So now I sit back and laugh at the doomsday predictions - and the other forum comments. Who cares!

As for Greg - he is my good friend. He is also not the big asshole that some people say he is. He is however - not the best with dealing with people in public - and he will be the first to tell you that. Now that he is a civilian hopefully people will get to know the real guy - and not just the public image that he has been judged by.

As for Izopod and Nameslave - they are both my friends. This is one of those cases where they are not on each other's Christmas card list though. I'm asking both of you guys to please just try to get along - or even ignore each other if necessary. Yes I know that is easier said than done BUT I also know both of you guys are big enough to do it.

Here is my suggestion.....TODAY we all start with a clean slate. The past is the past.

I love you guys - and you are the reason that I (and my mod brothers) dedicate ourselves to this place. So please let's everybody forget past differences - and start fresh. We are about to grow again - and soon there will be plenty of new people to hate. Hehe :D

system0

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
nics right 100%:)

a lot of people took part in the nasty threads which were around at the time when membership plans were just announced

so many things were said at the heat of the moment around that time and many of those members are now platinum members.

Let the past stay there - i can understand why some people are pissed off at this but we're all professional here. For example, ive spoken with nameslave before about names and hes always been fine with me. Everyone posts things sometimes that they regret later but then cant take it back.

I think we should all take nics lead and clean the slate - a new start for a new owner :D

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NamePopper.com
I try my best to treat everybody equal.

Yeah. Like Dogs. :)

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Duke

Yeah. Like Dogs. :)

LOL :laugh:

Actually - since I love animals - that's a good thing! :)

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NamePopper.com
I'm asking both of you guys to please just try to get along -

Ok... Sounds fair. I don't think NS and I will see eye to eye on anything but that doesn't mean we can't hate each others guts in private! :laugh:

For the sake of a "peaceful environment" I will agree to lay down my weapons, and shake hands with NS. I'm just resigned to the fact we will not agree on much, but certainly we can agree to get along.

Sorry for my behavior as of late. Just try to make "pop" earn his money! :D

Nexus

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
izopod, you're such a meanie. :)

~ Nexus

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom