Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

im outa here. have to find a new forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oberheimer

Domain investor
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thaks for the time on this forum. This forum costs money to view and send pms ad domains for sale. I don´t have the money to pay for the upgrade to platinum. This was a great forum until they started to charge money.

See you

Upvote 0

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm giving away both a "Gold" and a "Platinum" membership TONIGHT ... to the winners of my two (2), respective :cool: auctions! Check it out. Giving away DNF$, too ... to all the lucky auction winners. :D
Good Luck.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
oberheimer - I'm sorry you feel that way - but it has been 2 months since the membership plans were announced. This is not new information. Also - to be quite frank about the subject - if you can't spend $15 - $50 to be part of a forum that will give your names more exposure than any other forum on the web - and that will give you access to more contacts and information than you will find elsewhere - then perhaps you shouldn't be in the domain business. I don't mean that to be rude. I'm just being honest and straight forward.

That being said - I hope you will reconsider.

Good luck with you ventures. We wish you nothing but the best.

oberheimer

Domain investor
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is that a yearly cost?
i might upgrade the acount, im not sure yet. It´s a great forum so i don´t whant to miss the discussion here. I have to think about it.

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yep, yearly - no big deal really, can soon make that on a sale.

TopNames.com

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
$50 bucks is cheap...and if you can't swing $50, maybe the domain biz is not for you.

Good luck to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom