Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

I'm planning a Premium .Biz Online Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namebrander

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Premium .biz Online Auction planned (Submissions welcome!)

I'm more than pleased to announce that I am in talks with one of the major online domain auction sites regarding the setting up of a Themed Premium .biz Online Auction.

Although it is early days I feel confident enough (that this major auction will go ahead) to now actively seek more submissions from owners of premium .biz domains. We currently have circa 150 premium domains on the auction list and we are looking for 50 - 100 more.

The current planned auction inventory includes ~

Some of the best country / city / us state biz around as well as prime single keywords pertaining to
Law / Finance / Films / Sports etc etc

I am on course to run this auction (with the online auction partner) within the next three months.

Please submit your premium biz (with your reserve price) to

UrlBrokers(@)gmail.com ~ Please remove brackets

Please note submissions with ~ what are deemed to be ~ unrealistic reserves will not be added to the auction inventory. Please also note that you will be required to retain ownership of your domains until auction closes as there will be an exclusivity clause if you wish to be included in the auction.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom