Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Image Hosting Site HELP!! DNF$ REWARD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikesherov

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
tekz999 said:
500 DNF$ as reward for solving my problem!

Now, my image hosting site is located at http://www.awgy.com

The problem is after a member subscribe to the image hosting service by clicking the "Register" button in the top middle at $1.50 monthly, it directs to paypal, login, and pay. Then after payment, there is a the bottom link in paypal which says "ACCESS SUBSCRIPTION" and it directs to thanks.php, but i do NOT have that file?? please take a look at awgy.com and try subscribe, I will give you a full refund and cancel your subscription for testing. Please also state your email address, I will send you my image hosting package!!
:cool:g

Please help!

The solution is simple... paypal does something called a silent post. All the proper processing should happen that way.

The thanks.php page that you are missing probably had no coding on it anyway. All you have to do is upload a simple thank you page called "thanks.php". It can be completely HTML, because .php pages can contain HTML only too!

The only reason paypal forwards to thanks.php is to compensate for the fact that it is going away from your site to complete the transaction... it tries to make itself integrated into your sight.

As stated aove, just make an HTML page thanking the customer for their purchase, and upload it as thanks.php. $500 DNF now please :)

T

tekz999

Actually, I asked my seller for an updated version and it fixed the bug. Thanks all. Offer closed.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
T

tekz999

I dont rob people. I updated the package and problem solved. Simple. It was alot more than thanks.php.

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
hey tekz, i used yr site, awgy to url some of mine images, but now it stuck!!! and my images do not appears!!!

good i saved my images before you stuck!!

whats up?, do i need to look for other free image hosting provider?

:-D :-D :mad:

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
tekz999 said:
You cant resist awgy, can you? ;D
they are there. the host is up?

register for your FREE image hosting account at:
http://www.awgy.com/join.php

ddd cant resist ddd, founded new one, the next minute, yr was stuck ddd!

not going to register,even for free ddd need that stuff only 2 get fast html code for my images and for a littel time use ya space for free

:-D :p :-D

changed now to other hostsite, coz yr was stuck, so that was not good for me to wait, sorry, chao :santa:

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
angel_x666 said:
ddd cant resist ddd, founded new one, the next minute, yr was stuck ddd!

not going to register,even for free ddd need that stuff...

Are you talking in some kind of code, or are you just plain illiterate?
What's with all the 'ddd' stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom