Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

image rating sites in general

Status
Not open for further replies.

beantown

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone has any tips or warning with these type of sites. I'm about to purchase a script from i-rater.com and create a site related to pets with a specific theme and then display google ads. Have any of you made money with image rating sites?

Beantown

octobus

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The image rating area is quite saturated. You could find a niche like rating ugly people or midgets, but having a general rating site similar to 100s or 1000s of others...

picobello

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
beantown said:
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone has any tips or warning with these type of sites. I'm about to purchase a script from i-rater.com and create a site related to pets with a specific theme and then display google ads. Have any of you made money with image rating sites?

Beantown

Hey Beantown, if you look for a good name to sustain this .... I have an excellent one which is for sale.

Keep me posted

beantown

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Thanks for responding. My site will actually be a niche site so hopefully that will set me apart. Are there any other new trends or fads with websites besides image rating sites that you would recommend developing?

Beantown

octobus said:
The image rating area is quite saturated. You could find a niche like rating ugly people or midgets, but having a general rating site similar to 100s or 1000s of others...

cwsteam.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would suggest a better search engine friendly script then i-rated. I have a real bad experience with it. Eats up server resources like hell.

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is business profitable (in general)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom