Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Imonetize.com Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Since 15 hours am trying to access my account at www.imonetize.com but the site seems to be down is saying that the server cannot be find, anyone else?

Mr. Pim

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm having the same problem.

mjreine

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah same here... The DNS for the domains I have parked there are still resolving ok yet the imonetize site is still down.

Must be some upgrade just to their website. Hope it comes back up soon though.

HOMEY1234

CEO - iMonetize.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is it back now... I was just on it and it seems fine... But then again I just woke up so maybe it was down and came back? PLease let me know if you are still haveing trouble.

HOMEY1234

CEO - iMonetize.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Whopps, my bad... Seems that one of the Stats servers is bouncing... Stats will be down for maintanance for a few hrs... PLease standby... Your domains WILL still be making money during this time... You just won't have access to the stats.

Thanks for your patiance,

Mr. Pim

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update Jerry.

HOMEY1234

CEO - iMonetize.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OK... All should be well again... Let me know if there are any issues...

JN

mjreine

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Everything has been ok for the past few days JN... Just curious though... When I add a new domain in, I immediately change the nameservers at the registrar to the NS1.MAXIMIZEMYTRAFFIC.COM and NS2.MAXIMIZEMYTRAFFIC.COM name servers yet sometimes when I go into the domain list screen the nameservers show up blank...

How long does it usually take from a brand new registration timewise till its ready to go and monetizing traffic?

Thanks,
-Matt

HOMEY1234

CEO - iMonetize.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Everything has been ok for the past few days JN... Just curious though... When I add a new domain in, I immediately change the nameservers at the registrar to the NS1.MAXIMIZEMYTRAFFIC.COM and NS2.MAXIMIZEMYTRAFFIC.COM name servers yet sometimes when I go into the domain list screen the nameservers show up blank...

How long does it usually take from a brand new registration timewise till its ready to go and monetizing traffic?

Thanks,
-Matt

Matt, It begins making money as soon as the nameservers propogate, usually within 1 hr or so. The screen you are seeing is the domain managment portio of the site and that updates every few days. PM me a name or 2 that you uploaded and I will verify they are correct for ya. JN

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom