Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Imonetize.com no payment,not reply Support Tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

artoo

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So,they continue business?Any news for you guys?:veryangry:

HOMEY1234

CEO - iMonetize.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, we are still in business and have been for a long time. As people on this board and in the industry know.

And we are not late with payments. If you haven't received yours you may want to contact our support dept and see what happened BEFORE leaving posts here. Our support will be happy to help you. You can use the contact us on the site.

JN

artoo

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello HOMEY1234,

Check your "contact us" pages,it is a error and show this:

Could not find Template contact-outside.tpl in any of the directories
/var/www/lib/templates/emails

I have submit a Support Tickets but not reply,and actually been closed:(

HOMEY1234

CEO - iMonetize.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello HOMEY1234,

I am looking into this error now... please email support (a t ) imonetize.com in the mean time and they will be happy to assist you.

JN

ilovetanja

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, your contact us page has not been working for at least 10 days (I have tried every single day). You don´t answer any support tickets. Of course I thought you where out of biz. Check namepros also...many more complains.

If you have sent the payments atleast you can update your site with news like "payments sent". And if there is something wrong with my account I expect that you send an email telling me so. But maybe I am crazy...I dont know...

Yes, we are still in business and have been for a long time. As people on this board and in the industry know.

And we are not late with payments. If you haven't received yours you may want to contact our support dept and see what happened BEFORE leaving posts here. Our support will be happy to help you. You can use the contact us on the site.

JN

HOMEY1234

CEO - iMonetize.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, your contact us page has not been working for at least 10 days (I have tried every single day). You don´t answer any support tickets. Of course I thought you where out of biz. Check namepros also...many more complains.

If you have sent the payments atleast you can update your site with news like "payments sent". And if there is something wrong with my account I expect that you send an email telling me so. But maybe I am crazy...I dont know...

Thanks for your replies and emails... I have personally looked into these issues for you and found that both of your accounts where terminated for violating the TOS. I will leave it at that.

Should you require more information on that, email support and they will give you as much information as possible. I think that you would prefer to handled this privately.

JN

ilovetanja

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don´t know what you are talking about. I only have one account and mine account is still active as far as I can see it. I don´t know how I could possible violate the TOS ( I earn like $60-70/month) but I sure would like you to send me an email and explain situation. If you don´t like to send email you can send me a PM here.

Of course I prefer this to be handled privately. It´s not like I didn´t try to contact your support. I tried to send few emails via your site but it only displayed error msg for days, I then found on some forum your support email and sent few emails there with no answers of course. I posted at least 4-5 support tickets and not single one did get answered. So tell me...what else could I have done?

I don´t wanna argue with you, this is your company and you do things your way. I would appreciate if you could answer my emails or support tickets or PM me here and we can move on..

Thanks

Thanks for your replies and emails... I have personally looked into these issues for you and found that both of your accounts where terminated for violating the TOS. I will leave it at that.

Should you require more information on that, email support and they will give you as much information as possible. I think that you would prefer to handled this privately.

JN

HOMEY1234

CEO - iMonetize.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don´t know what you are talking about. I only have one account and mine account is still active as far as I can see it. I don´t know how I could possible violate the TOS ( I earn like $60-70/month) but I sure would like you to send me an email and explain situation. If you don´t like to send email you can send me a PM here.

Of course I prefer this to be handled privately. It´s not like I didn´t try to contact your support. I tried to send few emails via your site but it only displayed error msg for days, I then found on some forum your support email and sent few emails there with no answers of course. I posted at least 4-5 support tickets and not single one did get answered. So tell me...what else could I have done?

I don´t wanna argue with you, this is your company and you do things your way. I would appreciate if you could answer my emails or support tickets or PM me here and we can move on..

Thanks

Please PM me your account number so I can check into this for you.

JN

mppedersen

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I never received payment either, I jumped through the hoops with a pin number, faxed my SSN to them, nothing, no answers to support emails, stay away from them. I just wrote them off and all these other small time companies. I am with Fabulous and Sedo and I get paid every month without any issues.

What good are "higher payouts" if you never get paid.

MP

mattbodis

Bodis.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello HOMEY1234,

Get a life. You are a scammer. I just investigated your account at Bodis, and you were rightfully banned there for having multiple accounts as well without pay.

If you are going to make our life hell, I will also make your life hell. Let me just hit up a few admins here so they can straighten you out. Have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom