Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Important Question !

Status
Not open for further replies.

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a .com domain of a up and coming sports star,there management company is chasing the domain for a lowball offer and will not move,what do i do ?

Thanks !

Domain Days 2024

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They will pay what they think it is worth - if it's a genuine star, they can't afford not to have the name.

Don't be intimidated - you may feel this is the best opportunity with this name, but if we are talking about real stardom, think waynerooney.com - what's that worth?

If push came to shove, and you feel you've reached a price level that you are willing to sell for, but, you think it's worth more, then let me know the name - maybe there's a deal afoot!

Jas

NavySeals91

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Watch out for intellectual property rights of the person's name. If you have the name parked...a big no no. Have it developed about the guy, a nother no no. If you put up a site about people name Omar....then talk about people with the last name Miles....I think you could be all set.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I believe you can create a non-profit fan site and it would be fine. I am not sure though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom