Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

important thing everyone answer please !

Status
Not open for further replies.

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Ahmed from Palestine - Gaza . Today I decided to make one study to know why some domains sold for great price and why the buyer want to pay that money , I will be very happy if you help me or share me your idea ?
Do you think this study will be good and help me to improve me learn ? or I will waste my time ?!
I think to first to search in google and see any idea then I will send some email to the owner or the new buyer and ask them some question like these :-

1- Why you buy this domain 23rd.com ? and why pay $14,300.00 ?
2- Why you donot go to register new domain ? and not register 23rd first ?
3- If the buyer ask more than $14,300.00 do you pay it ? or will runaway ?
4- How you found this domain ?
5-when you decide to buy it ?
6-who take the decision to buy it you only or with team ?

Today I try to send these question for the new owner but without any success to get his email , anyway what do you think ? what do you have for me ? please give me any idea you have and think it will help me .

I love to write something before this study I finished one about how to get dropped domains .info that will be make money from parked and I get succeeded with it now I can sure if any dropped domains will get traffic before I go to register it but the problem some domains get huge traffic without any revenue from any park company :( I know some will say go and development them I donot like to do it , I like to buy and sell domains quickly or earn easy from park the other problem I donot own big money :D but its ok to me to keep my idea in my mind because I believe one day will be used it .

Thanks,
Ahmed

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Hello Ahmed,

First of all it's great seeing you here all the way from Palestine. I hope you're safe and learn to co-exist with the other nations and people in the region. I know you live in a war zone and it's a sad statement because in the 21st century humanity should know better. It's great that you want to learn and improve your skills about domains.

Now, before I proceed any further with your questions, I will ask you to remove your logo from DNArab.com for two reasons:

1. It's a rip off (copy) of the DNForum.com logo, and
2. As a designer of the DNForum logo I am not pleased when people copy my work.

chipmeade

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's a rip off (copy) of the DNForum.com logo...
Sorry Acro, I just don't see how you can see that as a copy. Maybe try looking at it in a Firefox browser.

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry Acro, I just don't see how you can see that as a copy. Maybe try looking at it in a Firefox browser.

Lol? Are you seeing the same logo as I am? He has taken the dnforum.com logo and swapped out "forum" with "arab". :lol: He's also done a terrible job with the magic wand tool. :eek:k:

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
  1. Blatant rip-off :)
  2. I didn't know that :)

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello Ahmed,

First of all it's great seeing you here all the way from Palestine. I hope you're safe and learn to co-exist with the other nations and people in the region. I know you live in a war zone and it's a sad statement because in the 21st century humanity should know better. It's great that you want to learn and improve your skills about domains.

Now, before I proceed any further with your questions, I will ask you to remove your logo from DNArab.com for two reasons:

1. It's a rip off (copy) of the DNForum.com logo, and
2. As a designer of the DNForum logo I am not pleased when people copy my work.
Thank you for reply to me , I hope all people will be in safe especially palestine people and all over the world .
Believe me today I change my signature to know if people click in it or not so I but my dnarab.com as the same logo from DNF , then If i see people reply and ask me to remove the logo it will make me surely lot of people click in signature url :)
In my country i donot have any law prevent me not to put that logo I ask before do it , but because I am good person I donot love to copy any work from any person , I love to get the idea and add more in it or improve and believe me I am waiting my designer he promised to make me great design with banner tomorrow I hope my idea arrive to you :) .
oh forget to say I will be in good security the url you see I donot that person do it and why he do it ?! but I remove it now and remove the style forever donot worry I am not the bad person I love add or discover in idea not copy and past .
I have some great friend and no one use or know about hack I have some skills to search in google and see the list for anyone hack people and sometimes I help some to get the email back for the really owner if you want some to ask them i can give you my list .
you can go to google and put "@hotmail.com pass:" and you will see what I mean .

I want to comment and all but I think my reply up will be enough , If anyone see anything i make in error just tell me and i will fixed it sure.
Please back to my thread and question and sorry to say all come in my trick :)

I hope admin can remove all reply as not important and can fixed my flag I ask it before one year tell now no one fixed it !! I am the only one donot have flag
Palestinian%20Territory.GIF
!!
Thanks,
Ahmed

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Ahmed, thank you for removing the logo, I appreciate it.

Now, onto your questions.

A lot of domainers don't like to share their business plan and that's probably why you did not receive a response from the person who registered 23rd.com
However, it's always good to ask questions and sometimes you can find the answers on your own, later on.

Having seen the types of domains you register, such as 0nn0.com etc. I would say that you should try to invest in more meaningful domains, e.g. words, word combinations etc.

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Arab people love domains like 0nn0.com , 3ww3.com etc you can see big famous site 0zz0.com in arab sure !
I invested some money in GEO+keywords.com if you have time and can send you my list then give me your think about it , but form the start of DNFC to now still not get any offer just two few offer , so I want to make study to make domains industry like game

Sorry for my bad English.

=====================================================
wowo lot comment in logo , and little comment for the question :) just say if its good or waste time ?!

Last edited:

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think you should probably pick another username as well, being from Palestine, is a username with Sniper in it what you want to relay to the rest of the world?

I will look into fixing the flag.

Adam

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think you should probably pick another username as well, being from Palestine, is a username with Sniper in it what you want to relay to the rest of the world?

I will look into fixing the flag.

Adam
WOw Today I am very happy Adam reply in my thread :D It will be great if you can change my user name from sniper2009 to DnArab.com

Last edited:

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
... and your flag is now fixed. ;)

Adam

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow really I donot know what I can say :D but big thank to you Adam :cheesy:

Domainate.com

Selling Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
21st.com is owned by 21st Century Auto Insurance (a huge company) and in general phrases like 21st Century are very common in company names.

The buyer paid that much undoubtedly because they plan to use the domain for a business and they had to have that particular one. That's why most sales at 5 or more figures happen - that or resellers reselling the name to such an end-user.

I will say that partially due to that 23rd.com sale, we've decided to sell 24th.com which we've held for a while. :)

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
After one year of patience yes I will say it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom