Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Improving Namedrive Click Through Rate (CTR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Validweb

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi
I have domains parked at namedrive with wildly varying click through rates, anywhere from 0 to 50%. I like namedrive but its very frustrating to see domains with traffic but low CTR, and not know why.

Has anyone had any success improving click through rates at namedrive by configuring different keywords, templates, or anything else ??
Thanks

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
and for better paying keywords write email to Ed and ask his tech team to optimize it. i am sure that way you can improve ur earning even with the same CTR.

Validweb

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
looking at my emails, i sent some inquiries to ed at namedrive, haven't heard back since july

snicksnack

DomainersChoice.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Same here, send pm to him, but didn't get a response.

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Validweb,

Just sent you an email. I found I actually replied to your original one just a couple of hours before the world cup final too in July :)

The name in question is a particulalry tricky one to optimize as it has expired Asian traffic on it which is notoriously difficult to get to convert. Hopefully the changes I've made should get it to work better.

Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom