Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

.in India Growth

Status
Not open for further replies.

VentiMocha

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm curious what you guys think about the growth potential of the .in/co.in market.

Domain Days 2024

DomainEngineer

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

I respectfully disagree. I am from India but I don't see much potential for .in especially for parking.... may be good for developing. I am in domaining for 9 years and don't own a single .in domain. Of course I have my reasons to say that and I understand others may totally disagree with me.

I focus on mainly American traffic as thats where the money (advertisers) are. European not bad either.

Good thread and may be we should hear other differing opinions also.

Thanks.

carlton

Internet Real Estate
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Not knowing much about Indian usage, I would think .in depends on whether English speaking Indians know of the extension. It is their official country code, no?

The link above shows a clear trend toward increasing internet usage. If not .co.in, then why not .in?

DryHeat

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I respectfully disagree. I am from India but I don't see much potential for .in especially for parking.... may be good for developing. I am in domaining for 9 years and don't own a single .in domain. Of course I have my reasons to say that and I understand others may totally disagree with me.

I focus on mainly American traffic as thats where the money (advertisers) are. European not bad either.
In its essense, domaining has much more to do with what "would be" than "what is"....:eek:k:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom