Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

In praise of Mr. Berryhill

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've never needed to hire Mr. Berryhill, but I've read his posts for years and heard him speak in person a couple of times, and he's definately the guy I would want on my side. He seems to be a berry, berry nice guy with a great understanding of the business.

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How random?

I would hire him, if he did some DNF pro bono, I got an hopeless UDRP at the moment.

He's been helping people on the various forums for years pro bono. I don't see any reason to expect him to do everything free, especially when we are profitable businesses.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree he's very Berry helpful.
He'll be speaking at Domainfest. He's here - DomainFest Speakers scroll down a bit.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Time is money for most of us. John's advice goes far and beyond the basic, surface estimates that form part of a lawyer's approach when it comes down to consulting. I propose a statue to be built, just like for Rocky Balboa :D

companyone

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I want to say that John is one of the biggest assets the domain industry has. He is a very nice man to talk to over the phone and in person.

I want to thank John publicly for helping me with a relatively big issue I was having regarding just a couple domains.

John has great insight into trademark law in general and specifically as it pertains to domain names.

Thanks John!

Best,
Dan

BTW: I hope your dog xbox finds his tail soon...LOL

POLiSH

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Time is money for most of us. John's advice goes far and beyond the basic, surface estimates that form part of a lawyer's approach when it comes down to consulting. I propose a statue to be built, just like for Rocky Balboa :D

lol

rjlever

Boa Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
John has helped me to avoid future problems. That is how I know he is a good person - he forwent his interest for my best interest. Keeping me out of legal problems and legal fees! Cheers, Bob

DomainBELL

DomainBELL.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've always heard GOOD things about him...

So I was comfortable in recommending him yesterday on a Real Estate (related) - Domainers Forum...

~DomainBELL (Patricia)

tetrapak

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
John has helped me for the second time, definitely a very nice person, and not only in business. This time however i will need a European lawyer, if anyone knows one, please PM me (TM issue with a website).

DomainBELL

DomainBELL.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom