Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Include copy of the message in pm quick reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainMagnate

Domain Magnate™
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Quick Reply To Sender feature in pm is very inconvenient, people reply you without the copy of the message and you don't know what they are on about, so have to dig down to see previous sent messages. That is especially time consuming if you exchange pms with many members at the same time..

Please include the copy of the current message in the quick reply box.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
C

Chuck

We'll have a look at that possibly in the new VB upgrade.

Thanks,
Chuck

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Michael,

I thought before we could see the previous message in quotes but lately...when i check PM's it isn't there. So i am wondering if it used to be that way before?

T

tekz999

I usually hit the reply button, and type on top. Worse is when you hit reply button, their message is on top, and when you received their PM, you have to look inside the quoted message to see their new message, or you have look at the bottom of the quoted message to dig up their new secret message that lies within.

DomainMagnate

Domain Magnate™
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Michael,

I thought before we could see the previous message in quotes but lately...when i check PM's it isn't there. So i am wondering if it used to be that way before?

If I recall correctly before there was no quick reply option, so we used to just click the reply button and it had the previous message in quotes. I still use the regular reply button usually, but most people don't.

I usually hit the reply button, and type on top. Worse is when you hit reply button, their message is on top, and when you received their PM, you have to look inside the quoted message to see their new message, or you have look at the bottom of the quoted message to dig up their new secret message that lies within.

Yeah, that's quite annoying usually. But if there is the previous message in the quotes in the quick reply area and some space above it - there no reason anyone would write inside or below it.

dcristo

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'd also like to see this feature implemented, otherwise what's the point of quicky reply when the original sender doesn't remember what they said?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom