Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Incorporate in Delaware for non-US domainers

Status
Not open for further replies.

madcamel

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm about to incorporate in Delaware. I plan to open an LLC that will hold all of my domain business.
I am not US Resident, and thinking of using either thedelawarecompany.com or valisinternational.com.

Any non-US domainers here who have incorporated in Delaware and can recomment a good company that does this ? Anyone have any experience with one of the above companies ?

The main issue will probably be opening a bank account remotely. I think only thedelawarecompany.com provides such a service.

Thanks
Idan

Domain Days 2024

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
madcamel said:
Hi all,

I'm about to incorporate in Delaware. I plan to open an LLC that will hold all of my domain business.
I am not US Resident, and thinking of using either thedelawarecompany.com or valisinternational.com.

Any non-US domainers here who have incorporated in Delaware and can recomment a good company that does this ? Anyone have any experience with one of the above companies ?

The main issue will probably be opening a bank account remotely. I think only thedelawarecompany.com provides such a service.

Thanks
Idan
In general, I think you may like to explore a more personal relationship with a smaller law firm/lawyer who offers mail forwarding, incoporation, etc.

In regard to this statement:

Unless you appoint someone else as an officer for the company, isn't this against the patriot act?

madcamel

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks steen.
Regarding the bank account - thedelawarecompany.com can open a bank account for me and assign an officer for my account. Problem is they want $1500/year for this service.
I read on Google that it is also possible to open a US bank account remotely by using a Credit Card.

Update:
it appears that Valis International are also opening US bank accounts for non us residents, as well as for LLCs..
Anyone has any experience with these guys?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom