Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Increase traffic to your domain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Fidere

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So, I was wondering how one could come across getting traffic toward their domains to earn money while they're parked. Also, How can one find google status on how often something is searched?

Thanks,

-Tim

Darth Fidere

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm currently not parked, I actually want to create traffic for my domain names before I do any parking what so ever.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm currently not parked, I actually want to create traffic for my domain names before I do any parking what so ever.

what's the point in creating traffic for a domain to then park it.

if you're going to go thru the effort of creating traffic, then you may as well develop the domain into a viable website and just intergrate it with Adsense.

Darth Fidere

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
what's the point in creating traffic for a domain to then park it.

if you're going to go thru the effort of creating traffic, then you may as well develop the domain into a viable website and just intergrate it with Adsense.

My main reason to increase traffic towards my domain names is to make money off of Revenue. Obviously it's against the rules to promote or advertise your domains while parked with most companies so I thought I'd build traffic so I'd have a good chance at getting a lot of clicks and makes a few bucks until I'm ready to sell the actual domain names. Also, If I did have the time to develop the sites, I would but I'm kinda busy with my daily life.

-Tim

cleverlyslick

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
not for nothing darth but i agree with biggedon.but if you don't want to go that route i suggest you park it regardless then worry about getting traffic.if the name is keyword friendly it will generate some traffic towards the beginnin,then you can promote it later on and generate more traffic.but park it anyway.don't wait.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you build up a site to increase traffic and then park it - you will see far less revenue and the traffic will stop coming.

If you build up a site with well placed AdSense ads and keep the site maintained you could make a lot more money.

The only exception is if you have a damn god domain like cars.com, mortgages.com etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom