Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Increasing clicks on parked pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

I33

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
What is the best way to get around to improving this? I know that parked pages are a doomed to begin with, but im avg. 3 visits on on 6 domains with no clicks. Is the only im going to get clicks, if i link build in the right places?

Last edited:

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What is the best way to get around to improving this? I know that parked pages are a doomed to begin with, but im avg. 3 visits on on 6 domains with no clicks. Is the only im going to get clicks, if i link build in the right places?

huh?

kinda hard to translate what you're trying to say

but i'll take a stab

first, how do you know "that parked pages are a doomed to begin with"?

without knowing the domain names and the keywords you are using, we couldn't tell or predict, if you will ever get any clicks on the links within your parked pages.

I33

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
huh?

kinda hard to translate what you're trying to say

but i'll take a stab

first, how do you know "that parked pages are a doomed to begin with"?

without knowing the domain names and the keywords you are using, we couldn't tell or predict, if you will ever get any clicks on the links within your parked pages.

Lol, what the hell happened to my post, you are right it doesnt make sense.
Wrong choice in words about parked pages being doomed. I was only reffering about making profits on it because the value of PPC has dropped.

Some of my domains are in my signature. Im using the keywords that associate to the domain name themselves.

Currently im parked on SeDo, which seems so limited on customizing the page itself, so i dont see myself ranking high without page optimization.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Lol, what the hell happened to my post, you are right it doesnt make sense.
Wrong choice in words about parked pages being doomed. I was only reffering about making profits on it because the value of PPC has dropped.

Some of my domains are in my signature. Im using the keywords that associate to the domain name themselves.

Currently im parked on SeDo, which seems so limited on customizing the page itself, so i dont see myself ranking high without page optimization.

well, since you had too many links in your sig...they all got removed.

so no idea of what domains you have

optimization of keywords and/or choosing the right kwds on your parked pages may help to increase CTR (click thru rate), EPC (earnings per click) and in turn increase your overall revenue, but it won't have much effect
on "ranking" in any SE.

imo...

I33

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. I will try parked.com then.
I dont think my SE can increase that much.. but at least to bring in the right traffic to convert some clicks.

other domain names are, fixourhome.com fixourplace.com.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom