Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Incredible Video - pet Hummingbird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincent

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Doc,
Is that you? Handsome boy, hummingbird lover. LOL

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OboDeal, I don't think it's Doc.
Much too young to be him ;)
...and I am prettier than he...

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

What a wonderful video, Doc!
How do you find all these interesting things?
My wife sent me that one. Someone sent it to her.

In regards to how I find such interesting things, my brother down at NASA sends me stuff daily. Yes, those tax dollars at work. Honestly, the photos that he takes and sends are not compressed. The files are massive. I do not have enough capacity to store a life size Space Shuttle image let alone the images of his Corvettes, astronauts and partying. Plus, a great deal of stuff he sends is not for public viewing - as in perhaps offensive material or even NASA stuff.

Mainly perhaps I read so much and have sites I look at daily. I have to have a daily dose of WIRED, Business Week, some MIT sites, and mas mucho more. I get daily briefs from numerous medical sites and, dammit...even from the White House! (a practice I started a few years ago when I was part of McCain's exploratory stuff for the brief time he then declared).

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom