Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Incredibly poor revenue past 3-days

Status
Not open for further replies.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My acct just had the worst 3 day period ever with 3 straight days of incredibly poor revenue, so low it's too painful :sigh2: to talk about the hard to believe low dollars, a fraction of past earnings.

Making it ironic is the fact my Quality Score is now the highest its been in a long time with a recent number of 6.

Anyone else seeing these extremely low dollars recently?

PeterMan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
same here, quality keywords, .ca domain, $0.01 - $0.03 per click... :-(

tetrapak

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

I see extremely low cents, but I'm not the one who is parking valuable domains, for me parking is long dead, only pays for renewals..

dodo1

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've observed the same over the past weeks... I'm not even logging into my account anymore, because it would only be a waste of time. :) (But I should say that I don't have many domains parked anymore, so my earnings would be low compared to the parking revenues of some others anyway.)

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mine has been down since Saturday.

Sometimes they do this then fix the stats Monday's.

Adam

dmyre

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Same thing, but I noticed that some of my keywords changed on my page, but not in my control panel. Even if I try to change it back, it still changes the keywords...

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
If the decline continues, in a couple of weeks you'll have to pay Parked instead. :rolleyes:
I don't understand why they don't use Google feeds instead. Yahoo has been nothing but cents.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol

my overall parked rev has actually went up some this month, while overall rev from all other ppc's is showing a decrease....

even fab is slipping this month!

how weird is that?

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We are evaluting everything. And looking at everything, Saturday was low overall, but we aren't sure why right now.

Donny

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I experience the opposite: a silent death of PPC at Parked and a steady resistance at Sedo. I don't use Fabulous.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
My acct just had the worst 3 day period ever with 3 straight days of incredibly poor revenue,

Only 3 days? You should consider yourself Lucky.. Revenue for me at Parked has been on a constant decline for the past 7 months.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Definitely seeing more very low value clicks lately....our overall rev is half of what it was this time last year but that is due more to advertisers/yahoo I think. Seems the keyword system is not what it used to be either, lot's of random lower paying phrases seem to rotate through while the higher paying and more frequently clicked ones get bumped down the list and you have to constantly visit the page to see what keywords are showing up and play the remove keywords and hope the other good ones don't go poof game..there needs to be a "lock keywords" feature so that once it's dialed in and ctr % is high you can lock that order of keywords in to stay. I do honestly think Parked's optimization system is not as good as it used to be and needs some attention and fine tuning.

Overall, Parked.com is still the best and the clear leader in parking with the best layouts, options, & staff but I hope things start to improve soon payout wise and as mentioned above...

Donny is still my hero and a very cool mofo. :love: :hippie:

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Only 3 days? You should consider yourself Lucky.. Revenue for me at Parked has been on a constant decline for the past 7 months.

ditto. also been on steady and ongoing decline for at least 7 mos. I only mentioned just past 3 days because they were extremely low days, the worst ever experienced by far.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My acct just had the worst 3 day period ever with 3 straight days of incredibly poor revenue, so low it's too painful :sigh2: to talk about the hard to believe low dollars, a fraction of past earnings.

Making it ironic is the fact my Quality Score is now the highest its been in a long time with a recent number of 6.

yes, parked.com ppc has fallen thru floor
it actually cannot get lower for some
i am getting 1 cent clicks all over.
some sites are pure targetted traffic, im moving them onto affiliates as we speak. tbh its taking the piss. 1 cent clicks

we have entered sedo territory on p[ayouts :upset:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I surely don't think it's THAT bad for most people with US traffic names...it's halfway decent for most but parking overall has definitely been on the decline. Parked.com has more customers and more traffic than alot of the other smaller companies and many of us use parked.com exclusively so when revenue is down because of less advertisers and yahoo payouts going down in many cases it seems like it's parked.com at fault when in reality it is just the state of the market and parking right now. I would rather be making half decent money with parked.com who has always treated us good and paid well than with a company like sedo or namedrive who has always had crappy low payouts even when the ad budgets were high and economy booming and they were still only paying out 5 and 10 cent clicks to people who should have been getting $1+ for the same clicks. We definitely need to stick together but I realize for some people maybe their traffic just is not good for parking at all and will work better on an affiliate program or a *gasp* google feed for now...but you are'nt going to get paid every 2 weeks or have the control you have with the parked.com parking page & control panel and you are'nt going to have the good customer support and attention...and most likely you will end up just moving your nameservers back to parked anyways lol

Let us all stay optimistic & loyal to a very good company and maybe Donny will wave his magic revenue wand and our accounts will somehow magically start going back in the right direction as this economy improves and advertisers come back online. :smokin:

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm working on my wand right now. By Monday, hopefully by Monday, we should have some changes put into affect to help combat some of these changes by our different providers.

Donny

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom