Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

For Sale India portfolio for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

fpforum

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Welcome offers on these as a package or individually (will offer discount as a package)
All are registered at Whiz.in and good until at least 10/2008 unless otherwise specified

FUC.in $100
Drunk.co.in $30
Dike.in $40
Copies.co.in -SOLD-
Oil.gen.in (gen.in is another india extension) $200
Owy.in $20
RegisterDomainName.co.in $75
UIV.in (VVC) $30
Tivo.co.in $50
Tramadol.co.in $35
Tuba.in $150
Ultram.co.in $35
YTY.in $20

Traffic Screenshots:
http://i15.tinypic.com/81ivyok.jpg
http://i16.tinypic.com/6xaawz6.jpg
http://i14.tinypic.com/8fooeip.jpg

These are all parked at sedo. you can visit the site and view more details to get an idea of traffic. Pretty much all have some traffic. There are some excellent premium LLL.in's in here as well as some premium keywords! Feel free to post your offers or PM them to me

fpforum

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
where to start?

hey stock post. If you want to make an offer on an individual name feel free to start wherever. For the whole package, let's start it at $100. Thanks

Update: Received a private offer of $40 for TOS.in. This is a huge acronym with all premium letters. With almost all LLL.in's gone this is worth much more! Let's see your offers guys and gals :)

ps123

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
TOS.in $50 offer valid for next 24 hours only.

fpforum

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your offers guys. Looking to get more than that for TOS. won't be letting that go for less than $100 as it is a top premium domain..There are tons of meanings for it. One of them being a HUGE internet acronym (Terms of Service) thanks for your offers

Thanks earnbussi. I have sent you a PM.

Guys im willing to let the whole portfolio go for only $400 which is a heck of a deal. I've received an offer of $100 before for FUC and TOS could easily go for the same. On top of the Oil.gen.in is a hot name and all other india TLD's are taken. These three alone could be held onto and sold in the future for $400. Also Ultram, Trimidol, and RegisterDomainName all have OVT's of well over 50k.

Someone will be getting this at a steal for $400!!

fpforum

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Added individual prices

fpforum

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Where did TOS go? :)

I removed it. Decided to hold onto that one for a while as the LLL.in spree winds down :)

Will drop FUC to $70 for the next 12hrs only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom