Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Domain Indian content work

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodash

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Work available

Hi,

I need a small group of people to help with a project I have going. I prefer for them to be Indian nationals, given that the research work relates to Indian matter.

The work is simple and doesn't require any great skill. It would suit a student or others who are good with languages and who have good written skills.

I simply want the individual/s to look up Indian-specific information (either from a list of web resources provided by me or from a library book or encyclopaedia) and then make two short entries (comprising a few words or a short sentence) into a template I provide. They then save the template. The entries would need to be accurate (no mispellings or typos on key words).

This is quick work and after getting used to the work someone would be able to do a lot of template pages in an hour. I'm willing to pay 5 cents (US currency) per template, payable to a PayPal account. The money would be payable after I have checked the quality of the work.

PM me if you are interested, telling me about yourself.

Thank you

FuseFX

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Moved to correct area - Wanted Ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom