Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

domain4profits

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
BxMz2mBIIAAN0Ao.jpg:large

Description of Domain:

This domain is ideal to showcase any product ore service that starts with the word INDIAN
examples: Indian Software Companies, Indian Professionals, Indian Colleges, Indian Tours, Indian Products, Indian Cuisine.

The extension .iO is associated with Indian Ocean Business according to the .iO press release
Also the extension .iOis also associated with fancy, electronics or Modern Industries https://www.name.com/domains/io

The INDIAN.COM valuation is 1 Million Dollars according to the attached documents
This is a life time opportunity to build a million dollar modern business around a country with over 6 Billion people and and a great extension .iO with ever advancing modern technology
I am selling this because of a personal liquidity crisis, otherwise i would have never thought of selling this. I live in the Indian ocean territory and I really love this domain. But I have to let it go and it was a difficult choice. If I get any better with my financial crisisis, I might increase the price any moment. I have put such a low price because I need to have some liquidity very fast.

MAKE AN OFFER TODAY

Last edited:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom