Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

info.com pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

xchanger

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,
For some of my pages only results show up that link to the same type of page info.com findstuff and alike.

Those results are not relevant and no other real PPC links show up even after a search. This happens with some domains that always had relevant results and even with domains I just added.

CTR for those domains has dropped to close to 0. What is up with that?
Please no guessing answer, only if you REALLY know why and what was Obviously changed.
Thanks

xchanger

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi xchanger,

PM sent.

Monica

Monica, thanks for your mail saying it has something to do with selected keywords or pictures selected, but that is not the case, I specifically asked not to guess an answer here.
Please ask someone in your company that actually knows the answer.
This occurs for domains that have been parked for a while and not even searches turn up real results.
All results that show up are info.com results and findstuff.com results, and it doesnt matter for what keyword, picture or what search.
If you could do me a favor and maybe ask someone that works a little higher up in the parking department that would be great.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Don't hold your breath for a serious reply.

artoo

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Interesting。。。

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I noticed the same thing for some of my myspace realated domains and even some 3-letter acronyms .coms that have been parked for a while..its a bunch of BS..I am going to move them to parked.com as Sedo the clicks have dropped to zero for those domains as a result of the mentioned findstuff.com and info.com pages.., not that I expect an educated reply here, but I think this might be the reason the other guy in the dropping revenue post is experiencing this as well...so Sedo..tell us whats up..but dont keep telling us it the keywords or you need to check pages..you most certainly changed something..let us know what or people like myself will move their domains...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom