Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Info on entention .com.co

Status
Not open for further replies.

EYZQ

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I want to know how good is the .com.co domain extension. I have some generic one word .com.co domains. I have herd that they get good traffic if we develop them. Please need every piece of info on them.

Regards

therunner

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
as long as it is Spanish dictionary 1 word, it could be ok, but remember with the new .co extension, i think those third level domains will lose a lot value...try to focus more in .co. One of the problem in third world countries about domains, they don't really appreciate the domain value itself, the pay more attention how you develope the domain and the context...they use more the search engine like Google, Yahoo, etc than natural type in the browsers, and make the click where they have found the information, without care how good, short, etc, the domain is...let's put a example, a small company sell car and make the promotion with its web page, but this little company is not going to spend big $$$$$ to get carros.co or repuestos.co, so, they chose the company's name (could be a few letters or 2-3 words) and try to get the present at the web and make good SEO (if their budget is ok)...as long as they are "live" in the web, that is the thing they take care

EYZQ

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks the runner. I sure will concentrate on .co, but I already have english one word generic .com.co

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom