Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed insidemix.com and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

vzanda

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am selling my websites in an effort to focus more on my offline business. Please visit the sites as seeing is believing. My websites all have organic traffic and are of great quality.

CadetPrograms.com - Great forum an only one of it's kind in the world catering to young aviators. Built on a licensed vBulletin installation along with vBSEO and many other tweaks to make this one of the best functioning forums you would ever come across. In the last 30 days the site had 1,950 unique visitors and 24,000 page views.

The site also features a Facebook page with 165 fans and a new facebook app that allows users to use the forum without leaving Facebook!

InsideMix.com - Another great site featuring interior design articles and a new forum. This website is about a year and a half old and built on Wordpress. There are 200 original post active on the website and more added almost daily. Writers approach me to guest post on the website so content is not too hard to come by. It is a clean website that looks the part.

MyPageRank.org - $50 - Nothing much to report on this site. Just a simple script that retrieves the page rank of the domain name you enter.

That's all for now. Will list some others soon.

Please PM any offers you might have or ask any questions.

Kev

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom