Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Instant Domain Sales

mithka

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I recently sold my domain. The buyer wants to use the escrow service Instant Domain Sales. Has anybody ever hears of them. This company has only been in busness since Sept this year. I am wondering if it is a scam. The domain name sold for a large amount of money.

Could somebody help me

Domain summit 2024

Vinexa

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have never heard of them. I would use only trusted sources like Escrow.com and EscrowHill.com since they are established and have good reputation in the Domaining community.

Congrats on the sale as well! ;)

mithka

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
except the buyer only want to use this one. I had suggested Flippa, but no go and that makes me suspicious. How do I know that the manually actually Is in their account and I release the domain and never see any money. Is there any way to protect myself.

Vinexa

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do you have the website url for Instant Domain Sales...It just sounds fishy to me

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
they say escrow.com is one of their 'partners' so contact escrow.com and see what they say but it sounds like a scam to me.

mithka

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
thank you for your help. I emailed escrow.com and I will see what response I am getting. They have all their partner on their website and instant domain sales isn't on there,

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators