Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

INSTANT Website Monetizer / Mini Content Site Creator

Status
Not open for further replies.

domainzaar

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do you have more than 1 domain you are not using or that you have parked with a domain parking company? Are you giving away a part of the income you earn through your parked domains? Would you like to create hundreds of virtual pages for each of your parked domains, spending only minutes for each domain, where each page is fully indexed by Google, Yahoo and Bing, updates daily on auto-pilot using your keywords, ranks well, and is filled with any ads you desire? What if you also got to keep 100% of the money you make from ads?

Domain Zaar is proud to present to you D-Park Pro v2.0 domain parking script which has recently been released.

You owe it to yourself to start making money immediately from your unused domains. Why let them sit and collect dust when they can be making you money?

Our revolutionary D-Park Pro software instantly turns your unused domains into mini content websites with unlimited pages and any ads of your choice. The best part? Unlike parking with domain parking companies where they take up to 50% of your earnings, you get to keep 100% of the money you make.

Demo #1: Made Deal
Demo #2: Sponsored Tweets
Demo #3: D-Park Pro

Some of the features include:

• Easy 5 minute installation
    Add Domains in Bulk by uploading a .txt file.
    3 Template types with many themes for each
    Ability to put eBay ads, Amazon ads, Google Adsense and ANY other ad network (i.e. Commission Junction and Clickbank and more)
    Ability to put domains into custom groups
    'Drag n Drop' Page Creator
    Image Management - ability to upload your OWN images
    Quick Setup Wizard
    Ability to apply settings to all domains and/or groups at once
    Ability to select groups/domains to apply settings to simultaneously
    Professional Domain Parking
    FREE LIFETIME Frequent Updates
    Manage all your domains from one one hosting account (even shared)
    Earn cash from your domain names and KEEP 100% OF IT (no sharing)
    Feature packed Domain Parking Script
    Unlimited Site Licence with D-Park Pro Platinum
    All Pages Fully Indexed By Google, Yahoo and Bing
    Top Search Engine Rankings
    Domain Parking Module: add sub-users and control exactly which domains and groups they have access to.
    Open Source Code with D-Park Pro Platinum (modify it as you like)
    FREE Bonus Package Of Over 100 Scripts ($150 value)
    FREE Bonus Expired Domain Finder Software, made by DomainZaar.com ($50 value)
    FREE cPanel bulk park script ($50 value)
Crazy Discount. Limited Time Offer – 50% off for the next 12 hours

INFORG

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was very disappointed with this product. It does not do everything that it claims to do.
It is a shame, since it very close to being a fantastic tool and probably just needs some minor coding attention from a good coder.

Specifics:
Do a search for "Home Page at D-Park Pro Script"
You will find many sites parked by many people - all ebay campaign ID's are the same - because you cannot change them! Google and Amazon are probably the same.
RSS feeds only work with the default feeds
Cannot really change campaign and affiliate ID's
tag clouds and search terms functions don't appear to work.

I'm making use of it, as is, by using ebay ad units and other HTML and script modules, but the stock stuff doesn't function correctly. Keep this in mind before you buy. PM if you want examples of sites done and what you have to do to make use of the script. Seller offered to get fixed and free upgrade to un-encrypted code, but never followed through - I had hoped to hire someone to fix the problems, since I really see some value if this were working. Seller also ignoring PM's and emails from me now.

domainzaar

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
2gajpops,

Please do not post false information.

First of all, stock modules do work just fine and we have thousands of customers using our script. "Home Page at D-Park Pro Script" will show an old version of the script, as the current one automatically fills the domain name into the URL, as opposed to the old version that simply put "D-Park Pro Script" as default until the user changed it. There may be minor bugs, as with any script, but there aren't any major ones (and the minor ones are being worked on every patch, plus additional features with every patch, offered to customers completely free of charge). Secondly, there are very powerful HTML modules that allow you unlimited creativity with what ads you put. Lastly, we never ignore any customers - if you were ever offered a free upgrade, you definitely received it. Check your junk mail, it probably got trapped in there. And if you ever had any problems with your server being incompatible, or not supporting the encryption on the Gold version, we definitely do our best to work out all the issues to get all modules to work correctly. Please PM me the email you used during purchase so I can see what problems you are having and resolve them. Thank you.

INFORG

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
simple test iggy
show me several customer sites that are up and running eBay feeds that are using different campaign ID's
show me a site that has a targeted Amazon unit
show me a site using an RSS feed other than the stock feeds
show me a site where the search terms module is in the left column

I'd love to be wrong - and get it working as advertised. My email is an @lycos address and I sent you a PM and an email again last week.

domainzaar

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ah, hi Rick. At least now we both know each other's names :)

I sent you the Platinum upgrade twice - once on Oct. 5th, the same day you emailed us, and the second time on Oct. 17th, the same day you followed up. I even included a completely custom fix for you inside the attachment. Please do check your junk mail folder for emails from domainzaar.com. Thanks.

INFORG

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I sent you a PM with different email. Nothing in my junk mail, but I'll allow for the possibility that the file was too large for my email provider.
Resend and we'll see what we can do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom