Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Intellitxt, Need software, any thoughts on running these on your sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiderden

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for my own software that does the same thing. Anyone know of a source. The only thing I have found is inclick and their site is not clear if the software they have will do this. I have found others using this type of software but have not found the right source to get it. I'm looking for a high end product not any junk.

I assume you can write your own through some sort of proxy server, to scan pages for the keywords etc. Not sure though however my programmers would die if I added another project to them right now.

I want to gain my own advertisers and already have access to about 70,000 users who I could turn into affiliates from my other sites.

If you had the chance to install this on your content sites and were paid by paypal every 30 days would this be of interest to you? If you look at the others they seem to want people with 500,000 views etc, I think the little guys should also have a shot at it.

Domain Days 2024

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I had IntelliTxt running on my website for about 2 - 3 weeks.. Made some $$ But really didn't convert like I wanted... Since I've added WAYY more content and have better marketing strategies, Im going to place it back on the pages to see how it converts now.

Con:
-------

Received alot of heat from IE users about not being able to view pages.. So, you have to be careful, extremely careful where you place the coding at inside your page.

If you could come up with something similar, with a good payout, I would love to beta it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom