Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

For Sale interaction.ca sells for 30k

Status
Not open for further replies.

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Interaction.ca sold for 30k, according to dnjournal sales report

a head scratcher for sure at first glance, but maybe it gets a lot of traffic or something. haven't even checked the link yet.

I would have thought 1k would be a great sale for a name like this.

and there are at least a half dozen other .ca sales in the report too.

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
very nice...looks like an end user.

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It is a credit/finance company.

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
nice sale

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Man, I got to stop selling so cheap :-0

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Paid that much and don't use it. Guess they don't expect English traffic...

liberator

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
knew about this one a little bit ago :D Another great sale by QM :D

Ang

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I need to stop listing my .ca's here.... time to explore other venues

theinvestor

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Most .ca sales are end user sales....so what does it matter if they wouldn't have got those prices here?

Anyone picking up .ca's on this forum has got them below value. The little interest by many here goes to show that they have been unable to make sales to end users.

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Most .ca sales are end user sales....so what does it matter if they wouldn't have got those prices here?

Anyone picking up .ca's on this forum has got them below value. The little interest by many here goes to show that they have been unable to make sales to end users.
I've never had anyone contact me about .ca domains. Do you have to seek them out?

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LOL @ the redirect :lol:

Any possible TM issues vis-à-vis Interac ? :)

Ang

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'll admit I haven't put enough time and energy into contacting end users but of the ones I have contacted I have received the same response, "nice name but we are happy with what we have right now".

Based on this repeated response I have determined the lack of interest is still due to economic uncertainty. At any rate most of my .ca's were purchased for long term investment and it's just my lack of patience that is forcing me to list them for sale at prices lower than I should be listing them at.

Now that the holidays are over and things are getting back to normal I think we may see some more nice .ca sales in the coming months - let's hope we all can make something happen!

theinvestor

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I've never had anyone contact me about .ca domains. Do you have to seek them out?

I find that very hard to believe... i am not sure what type of quality of .ca's you have...but i get contacted at least once per month on average. Some months are dead though.

I tried at one point to contact end users but realized that the price i want would be hard to sell. So i leave it to the end users to contact me...puts me on better ground for negotiation.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I had a joint sale about a month ago and an end user contacted us, bug $XXXXX deal. Subject to NDA but I can say here it may have been $4k+?

Wzhxvy

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I get contacted on a regular basis and there are 3 camps, and roughly with equal frequency:

1. Domainers or idiots who think they can bully their way into getting a domain (ie the lawyer friend, the lawyer, the guy who quotes CIRA policy, the list never ends).Those are told to f off.

2. End users who cant afford it. I try to be nice to these guys until they annoy me, its not their fault they cant afford it.

3. End users who can afford it.

For number 3, I typically get contacted for 2% of my domains in a year. So if you have a 1000 domains, expect to be contacted 10 to 20 times a year from number 3 types, and 60 types total...100 names...6 times total...2 legit. Obviously your contact rate is based on the quality of what you own...those who own higher quality names will get contacted more often than I would....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom