Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Interested in WWD

Status
Not open for further replies.

keithsvfm

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am thinking of getting an resellers account with WWD. Can some of you give me some feedback good or bad on WWD.

Thanks

gwdguy

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You will hear lots of bad stuff about WWD but we have been a reseller for them for a long while We actually started at the same time Godaddy.com started the WildWestdomains.com program. We made about $4000 with them last year with basically no paid ads. All the traffic is repeat customers and links from our hosting site and a few other in our network. We keep the prices down to a decent amount and after a while the renewals make you money. :~)

My 2 cents.

Robert

promonde

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I was a reseller for exact 3 days when I canceled my account. Reason? Have a look around and see what 99% of the peoples say about them PLUS have a look at the prices THEY sell the domains for among other things... The are competing against their own resellers! There are PLENTY reasons for NOT beeing their reseller.

kingeric

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
keithsvfm said:
I am thinking of getting an resellers account with WWD. Can some of you give me some feedback good or bad on WWD.

Thanks
Its been great for me....thank god! I have 2 reseller accounts.

missedcall

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ok..I have started with them since the begining, their system is good, support is not bad, and u can make money if u have traffic and u can buy your self at cheaper rates. Also they have the best "upstream sales" conversion ...eg. get dn ..+ get hosting + get sll etc so u r not just selling dn.

the negatives :
some unfair practises form Godaddy form time to time is the first issue - not so critical as after complains most things get fixed.
Second ..WWD is quite slow on navigation
Third nagative and most important is the pricing. Not too much profit form each sale BUT as I said u could make money if u have traffic or if you have customers with big portofolios. The only reason for someone to reject them is the pricing..other than that I reccomend them.
If they change pricing a little bit they are the no.1

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Unfortuanetly, without a tremendous amount of time spent promoting WW acct combined with much needed high traffic it will be extremely unlikley to make any money except pocket change.

These accts are mostly valuable for use by your own portfolio if you own a lot of names.

Some negativity with Tucows reseller acct but even worse what with OpenSRS very high reseller pricing.

keithsvfm

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input.
I appericiate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom