Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Interesting article: Google sued by SearchKing.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mole

Opportunist legal proceedings. Pretty common Robin Hood tactics. Google is rich, SearchKing has to think twice to buy their staff McDonalds. :D

Ciqala

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
interesting article. good publicity stunt...

greggish

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't know... Google has a lot of people very pissed after changing its algorithm a few weeks ago. My friend designs quick websites for a Limousine company and all his sites went from the first search page to like page 3 or 4 in one day.

M

mole

Happens all the time, once you become famous, even the whore you met in Cambodia on one drunken night starts connecting from nowhere.

linkdomain

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by mole
Happens all the time, once you become famous, even the whore you met in Cambodia on one drunken night starts connecting from nowhere.

thats funny...:razz:

thats the breaks if your site falls in the rankings.. too bad, it has happened to me and almost everyone else (99.9).

if searchking built a sticky site then people might come back to it.

morel

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree with Google on this one. Google, or any other search engine for that matter, has the right to list sites however it wants, using whatever algorithm it pleases. Search King was trying to take advantage of Google's algorithm by selling Pagerank, and so Google changed it.

Omni

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
On the same side, Google is made for surfers - not for Search King and the like to profit from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom