Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Interesting GEO Names - Chinaphobia.com - RussianReserves.com - AirGroundSea.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

droplister

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am listing these for a friend, you can have confidence that all transactions will be dealt with swiftly and professionally. I am a long time member and would not risk my reputation.

On to the domains. I am listing these as make an offer, but we're looking for quick sales on these. Everything falls between low $xx to low $xxx. So, let's make a deal.

AirGroundSea.com
Great shipping and logistics domain or all encompassing travel site.

Cumfidential.com
Great word play for a memorable adult website.

Chinaphobia.com
China is the next world power and everyone knows it, but many also fear it. This could be a great domain to blog about it.

RussianReserves.com
Russia has massive reserves of natural resources, just google it.

College-Loans.co
Do you know about exact match domains? This could be a perfect fit for a very high paying keyword.

School-Loans.us
More than $1 Trillion Dollars worth of student debt in the US alone. That's what I call a big market!

Travel2Olympics.com
Just think of how much money is spent on Olympic travel. It's a huge topic every couple years. You could build a great authority site.

WorldRails.com
There is a real lack of good information on trains in many parts of the world. The parts of the world that trendy backpackers with money to burn visit.

Go2Cali.com

Manolog.com

RussianChic.com

Make an offer, all will be seriously considered.

PM me, post offer here, ask questions, also available on skype: droplister.

:eek:k:

Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators