Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

International Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernini

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
HEllo everyone,

could you please give me your view about value for international domain extensions? mainly european ones; Spain .es, France .fr, Belgium .be, Poland .pl, Germany .de, Russia .ru, Italy .it, Austria.at, Netherlands NL and japan, .jp India, .in and China, .cn

Georged

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
HEllo everyone,

could you please give me your view about value for international domain extensions? mainly european ones; Spain .es, France .fr, Belgium .be, Poland .pl, Germany .de, Russia .ru, Italy .it, Austria.at, Netherlands NL and japan, .jp India, .in and China, .cn

As for me, I think right answer you can get only in the church or if your dad is a main guy of ICAAN;)

eksperts

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
HEllo everyone,

Maybe http://dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm give you idea.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Each ccTLD is different. Research the local market carefully.
But yes, ccTLDs can be rewarding.

steveto

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'd say many of them are only good if you want to resell local...I saw a .NL go for some pretty decent prices, but sold to an NL company. Internationally......I think co.uk, .de and maybe .ca are ok, but the others...you might need to know more about the country and culture to pick a domain that someone would buy, unless it's something like sex/poker/hotels ...that kind of stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom