Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Internet Explorer 7 Beta 3 now availiable:

Status
Not open for further replies.

POLiSH

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looks like Internet Explorer 7 (IE7) is now available:

Overview

Internet Explorer 7 (IE7) Beta 3 has been designed to make everyday tasks easier, provide dynamic security protection and improve the development platform and manageability. End user improvements include a streamlined interface, tabbed browsing, printing advances, improved search functionality, instant feeds (RSS), dynamic security protection, and more.

Looks like fun I'll give it a try:

Domain Days 2024

POLiSH

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I installed it then had to de-install it due to the fact that I could not access the internet anymore.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Did you uninstall your previous version of IE7 if you had one? I use Beta 2 without any issues. Sometimes it error when you have multiple tabs open and close the entire browser, but other than that I have not experienced any real issues. I want to upgrade but do not want to uninstall to install Beta 3. I will just wait until it gets out of beta and can update itself without uninstalling before I upgrade the browser again.

POLiSH

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
jdk said:
Did you uninstall your previous version of IE7 if you had one?

Good point. I thought I saw something uninstalling but did not pay attention. I will wait till the final version comes out. :peep:

dodo1

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
IE7 did not work on my notebook and I could not access the Internet anymore either, but that was due to a compatibility issue with my provider's software. IE7 works fine on my desktop PC and I just love the new Internet Explorer! Much better than FF and I don't know how I could live without it! :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom