Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Internet Identity ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

NexSite

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ever heard of these guys?

Dear ********,

I am contacting you on behalf of Internet Identity's client, ****** Corporation, regarding your ownership of the domain name my******.com

****** is in the process of purchasing several domains of interest to the corporation. We would like to take a moment of your time in hopes of persuading you to transfer ownership and control of the domain my*****.com to *******. ******* is willing to compensate you for this transfer by reimbursing you the initial cost for the registration of the domain, as well as the reasonable replacement cost for a new domain.

Please respond at your earliest convenience to let us know if you are willing to agree to the transfer. At that time we can work out the details of the transfer.

Thank you for your time and consideration. ******** appreciates your cooperation.

Regards,

Rod Rasmussen

Internet Identity

+1-888-239-6932

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Got an email from them also!

exact content as mentioned above.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Biggedon,

I got 2!

The sad part is some people will fall for it, that's why this forum is so important, helps seperate scammers from the real deal!

lol

-=DCG=-

sasquatch

Telling it like it is
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think that's the same guy who did "appraisal scam" a few months back. Sounds like he didn't even bother to change his name.

inspiration100

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
funny I have never gotten a bad message/letter. I guess its cause most of my domains are Christian related lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom