Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

INTERNET Reit, Walnut Ventures..Etc..> Pay.com = A Great Name!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmazingDomains

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I just wanted to fill you in on some experiences we have had with these companies like Internet Reit and Walnut Ventures among many others that buy domain names only for traffic and revenue generated, or so they try to tell you that so you lower your price. The two companies we mentioned in our title are nothing but "scam" companies trying to buy great domain names for zero to nothing. These fools that ask you, what is your monthly revenue for the domain name or names? They are stupid to be polite! Domain names like Pay.com, Payment.com, Payments.com, InflightIPTV.com, InflightGSM.com and LiveGlobalTV.com are all worth millions. Let me say this, Sex.com sold for between $12 and $14 million. Do you honestly think Sex.com was worth that kind of money? Do you think because 7.5 million people searched on the word "Sex" in December of 2005 that the name was worth what it sold for? Do you honestly think 7.5 million people click on all the ads where ever the link takes you? With the big crack down on sex sites Internet wide, who ever bought the name for that kind of money got scammed! In December of 2005, over 24,000 people searched on the word "Pay" going by Yahoo searches only. This does not count any other search engines. I will almost guarantee you that the people that searched on the word "Pay" were looking for something real, not just pictures of nude girls. The person holding Pay.com, Payment.com and Payments.com should be patient and do not let these people or companies asking you, what was your traffic revenue bother you. They are all scam artists. Let me say this, the people paying hundreds of thousands of dollars or even millions for names like Sex.com will end up in the poor house sooner than later. The real names are what makes a person real money, the real names are names that make sense to the public when doing a search. The real names are what makes an Internet company stand out from the rest. A site that offers something besides sex, a service that Internet users need is what will win. If someone was smart, they would buy Pay.com for $500,000 to $1,000,000 and open a site like PayPal.com. Pay.com is a much better name and would win over Paypal.com. All you would need to do is give better services on the site with lower fees for transactions. Sites like Sex.com in the eye of the Internet user are associated with scam sites with pop-ups and viruses coded into the HTML pages. For whatever this posting is worth, to the smart people I should say, whoever is holding good names, sit tight, they will be sold and when they do, the jackpot will be hit! DO NOT SELL OUT TO FOOLS ASKING YOU, WHAT DOES THE NAME GENERATE FOR REVENUE! IT'S ALL A SCAM TO GET YOU TO SELL OUT FOR PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR! best of luck to the person holding the three names. You deserve a few million for them!

Domain Days 2024

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dude, that's business. Get something that's valuable, for as low as you can get it. That's how they stay in business.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

Thread closed!

No more than advertising of your domain InflightIPTV.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom