Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

InterNext Live Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

oveber

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just find an .com name listed at silent auction that was unreg. Since its possible to delete the reg. within 4 days i reg it. That will be after the auction.

My question is:

Can Moniker still auction that name even if they dont have my agreement for the name?

Ove

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You normally need to have signed an agreement or at least filled in a spreadsheet & returned.
The fact that it's listed, i think you are best saying nothing.
Wait til it sells & then they should contact you via the admin contact on whois details. To be safe, as soon as it sells contact moniker & just say hi, i haven't heard anything etc, it's just sold etc & get a thing going with a broker.
An unusual one to say the least! Lucky you. Must be pretty good to be in the live?
Pred ;)

oveber

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have sign agreement for those name i listed by myself but how can they list unreg name. They use so long time to check all name so this should not happen.
I dont think it that good since it was listed in the silent part. But since it was free to reg i can try. If it not been sold i can just delete it.
Ove

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom