intro Introducing Myself!

ebook DomainGraduate.com
Visit nameliquidate.com
This thread is a member's introductory post on DNForum.com.

luvli1

Level 1
Reaction score
Hello! My name is luvli.
Im 32 yr old, from Sacramento, CA.
I kinda “fell into” this trade in 2019 when my Father (a fairly seasoned domainer) passed away. I guess it’s safe to say that I inherited his investment portfolio consisting of around 1000 names that he has had registered since back in the 90’s.
I am fortunate to have watched my Dad take a leap of faith and invest in a good amount of names at the very beginning. I watched my Dad grow with the domain industry as it started gaining more and more attention. Domain names were always the subject of our dinner table conversation, so although I’m brand new, I’m thankful that I’m not jumping in completely blind.
Well, thats my story in a nutshell! Looking forward to the guidance and gaining the knowledge that many of you hold as well.

Visit Epik

Furquan

DNForum Admin
DNF Staff
Epik Brand Ambassador
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to DNForum. Nice to have you here @luvli1

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
DNF Staff
Reaction score
Hi

Welcome to DNForum.com

perhaps you can say who your father was, his name or a username if he participated on the forums.

Good Luck!

luvli1

Level 1
Reaction score
Hi

Welcome to DNForum.com

perhaps you can say who your father was, his name or a username if he participated on the forums.

Good Luck!
To be honest- I’m unsure if he participated in the forums or not. I would be curious to find out myself. My dads name was David Wisniewski. If I had to take my best guess, he would have more than likely went by IMSKI. I believe toward the end, he began to establish an organization under that “handle”, but I wouldn’t want to be quoted on that. ☺️

helmuc

HostMaria.com
Reaction score
interesting.. hmm... your post makes one think more about the life and what we will leave after ourselves...

Welcome to DNForum!

Visit nameinvestors.com
Top Bottom