Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

intro Introducing Myself!

This thread is a member's introductory post on DNForum.com.

luvli1

Level 1
Reaction score
Hello! My name is luvli.
Im 32 yr old, from Sacramento, CA.
I kinda “fell into” this trade in 2019 when my Father (a fairly seasoned domainer) passed away. I guess it’s safe to say that I inherited his investment portfolio consisting of around 1000 names that he has had registered since back in the 90’s.
I am fortunate to have watched my Dad take a leap of faith and invest in a good amount of names at the very beginning. I watched my Dad grow with the domain industry as it started gaining more and more attention. Domain names were always the subject of our dinner table conversation, so although I’m brand new, I’m thankful that I’m not jumping in completely blind.
Well, thats my story in a nutshell! Looking forward to the guidance and gaining the knowledge that many of you hold as well.

Domain summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

Welcome to DNForum.com

perhaps you can say who your father was, his name or a username if he participated on the forums.

Good Luck!

luvli1

Level 1
Reaction score
Hi

Welcome to DNForum.com

perhaps you can say who your father was, his name or a username if he participated on the forums.

Good Luck!
To be honest- I’m unsure if he participated in the forums or not. I would be curious to find out myself. My dads name was David Wisniewski. If I had to take my best guess, he would have more than likely went by IMSKI. I believe toward the end, he began to establish an organization under that “handle”, but I wouldn’t want to be quoted on that. ☺️

Anita

Level 4
Reaction score
Hello! My name is luvli.
Im 32 yr old, from Sacramento, CA.
I kinda “fell into” this trade in 2019 when my Father (a fairly seasoned domainer) passed away. I guess it’s safe to say that I inherited his investment portfolio consisting of around 1000 names that he has had registered since back in the 90’s.
I am fortunate to have watched my Dad take a leap of faith and invest in a good amount of names at the very beginning. I watched my Dad grow with the domain industry as it started gaining more and more attention. Domain names were always the subject of our dinner table conversation, so although I’m brand new, I’m thankful that I’m not jumping in completely blind.
Well, thats my story in a nutshell! Looking forward to the guidance and gaining the knowledge that many of you hold as well.

Hi @luvli1,

Welcome to DNF! Sorry to hear about your dad. Am sure he would be proud of you for taking on his portfolio and learning domaining. Wish you all the best in your domaining journey. ❤️

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators