Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Affiliate Programs Invalid Clicks

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunnam

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have searched through the site for an answer but I couldnt find one.

How do places like Adsense or Sedo determine invalid clicks, i have noticed that a lot of my traffic is around the same IP range it nearly always begins with 195. and then all the other numbers are different but it looks a bit fishy to me.

Domain Days 2024

maxo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They do advanced analysis. I doubt that Adsense or Sedo will share that with you. I assume there is special software designed which will perform the analysis of the traffic to determine whether it is coming from natural source or not. On the other hand end-user side is also checked, to find out how the traffic is converting. I would say there are too many criterias. You should make sure you read their TOS and do not violate anything.

hunnam

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've contacted Adsense because my sites are advertised locally so didnt know whether that would cause a problem.

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Your question is a bit confusing because you mention "adsense or sedo" , 2 different things all together, adsense is for websites , sedo is for parking. You can promote your websites with adsense on the pages, you cannot promote sedo parked pages or any other parking pages as it is against their TOS.

hunnam

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The domains parked with Sedo have only recently been parked, they were advertised last year and early this year when they were websites. They were parked because they werent making much as websites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom