Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Investing for the year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daem0n

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

A little introduction -> I'm currently a university student so money is a little tight but I'm a gambler and risk taker. I currently own about 100 domains and not many have a lot of traffic as most are new registrations of good names. My question is this, I have about $1500 available to invest in anything but I'd like to invest it in a website(s), domain names, expired domains...whatever you can think of that's related. I'm looking for something that will give me a good return on my investment within the year. Hell, I'd be happy being able to break-even for the experience. The investment can include my current domains or it can be something totally different. Some ideas I had were buy domains for PPC, develop affiliate websites, develop drop-shipping websites, etc. Any ideas? I'd appreciate ANY suggestions...thanks a lot, -Joe

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Daem0n!

Welcome to DnForum.com

I would suggest investing in 3 letter .net or .org domains.

Since your budget is limited, you can still acquire a few of these at reasonable prices.
The value of these domains has risen consistently over the past 3 years.

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom