Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

For Sale iPhones.no (!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am considering selling the following domain:

iPhones.no

This is _the_ premium iPhone domain. You might say it isn't, because it is ".no" (Norway), but consider that Norway is one of the richest countries in the world and Norway is also topping the consumer electronics market when it comes to buyers. Cellphones, gadgets and other electronic products are _HOT_ in Norway, and never have we spent more money buying these things than now. This domain gets a few typein's per day as of now, but I'm expecting it to blow when the iPhone is released in Norway (Europe).

Uses for this domain:

- Keep it parked for revenue
- Any electronics/cellphone/iphone vendor should benefit alot from this domain!
- If you're thinking outside of the norwegian market it's a very brandable DN as well - "iPhones Now! - iphones.no(w)" :)
- "iPhones.no - Iphones? No. - But we sell all other cellphones!" :)

I see a lot of opportunities with this domain and considering there are absolutely no iphone/iphones.* tlds left available to register, it should make this a very attractive domain.

If you don't see the possibilites of this domain then please don't flame the thread with ".no is worthless." etc. Just look somewhere else. I'm just putting this up to see if there is any interest for the domain and if it isn't, I'm keeping it myself. :)

Domain is regged at DomainNameShop.com which is Norway's biggest and most popular registrar. Moving the DN to another registrar is rather easy, but it requires me to fill out a paper and fax/mail it, to ensure a proper change of owner. This is no big deal and I will take care of everything for you.

I have had _no_ TM issues or queries on this domain yet, and I doubt there will ever be any, because this is a ccTLD.

Payment by PayPal or bankwire, whatever suits you best. If you prefer escrow, then we will split any eventual fees that may apply.

Feel free to PM me any questions, or post in thread.

Thank you for your attention.

acronym007

Thankful!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You fail to mention you have to be in Norway to own this domain, correct, of is there a loophole I am unaware of? Cheers,

Acro

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You fail to mention you have to be in Norway to own this domain, correct, of is there a loophole I am unaware of? Cheers,

Acro

Hi Acro and thanks for bringing this up, I completely forgot about it.

Well, the rules say that in order to register and own a .no domain, you need to have a business or organization which is addressed in Norway. I know there are
several legit ways around this and there is also a possibility to register the domain on the buyer, through my company. I will take care of all this if I make a deal with a buyer and I will of course not ask for any payment before a proper owner change has been taken care of.

I will do a proper check on this issue and come back to you/everyone else. :)

acronym007

Thankful!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I like the name and hope your sale is successful. Notwithstanding, it's best to clear these things frist so no one is stuck with a problem they cannot resolve. Cheers.

Acro

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I like the name and hope your sale is successful. Notwithstanding, it's best to clear these things frist so no one is stuck with a problem they cannot resolve. Cheers.

Acro

Good advice. I'll make sure the dn owner change will be quick and problemfree. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom