Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed ipods(dot)net - nice rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

puravida

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ipods (dot) net is for sale

This domain was caught several months back and lost its PR3 on the day of the drop. However, it has a good bit of ranking-ability left in it for MSN, Yahoo, etc.

The one-page, low content current web site has a #12 ranking in MSN for "apple ipod" and #17 in Yahoo. I did not check other terms, but there is quite a bit of room for improvement considering we do not promote this site and have only a single page of content (not really liked by search engines).

The page is not a template, but the design I made was obviously done quickly and isn't anything to brag about. However, the new buyer can take the design, if they like.

Please do not post about TM issues in this thread. If you are worried about TM, please ignore this sale. I doubt apple cares about this domain or they would've gone after it themselves when it dropped or contacted me by now -which they have not.

Also, it is a very low traffic domain, and probably isn't of much importance to them. However, the one-word, short, memorable domain is one that someone might be able to develop further -even in the net TLD. We do not have time -as we have several projects and one which is taking off quickly at the moment.

This is a not being sold as an income domain either because it has only generated a few dollars from the google adverts and the free ipods offer. I would estimate about $0.50/day from google and $1/week (yes, per week.. haha) from the free ipod offer.

Although, that's not bad considering it only gets about 4 uniques/day at the moment. With more content and more targeted, higher rankings, the conversions on this site could really produce. Currently, we convert about 33% to either an adword click or an ipod offer.

Any offers considered. Please post offers in this thread.

Cheers,

Wesley

Domain summit 2024

promonde

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
"Please do not post about TM issues in this thread. If you are worried about TM, please ignore this sale."

Weird way of thinking!!

NamesBase

NSS Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
$40

NamesBase

NSS Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
$60

NamesBase

NSS Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
$80

puravida

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just got back around the computer... At the moment, the high bid is $100 via PM.

I figure I will let this go by 12am (board time), unless someone makes me an offer I think will top all others -in which case, I may end the sale early.

Since I'm not dragging this out for days and days and it's being sold on a weekend, this domain may go for less than it otherwise would.

Still open to offers. Please post them, however.

Best Regards,

Wesley

puravida

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
board time test --trying to figure it out :\

Corga's bid just showed after 12am --which is sooner than expected. I was confused... argh. I meant for the bids to end at what would be 12pm board time (in about 10 hours from now), but this whole timezone stuff is tough to work with... ;)

So, I will try to make it more specific this time:

End: On the hour, 10.25 hours from this post (which should be 12pm board time) ---sorry for my confusion!

High Bid: Corga $150

If anyone has any complaints due to my confusion, we can discuss via PM. Otherwise, the sale will end when specified above. Thank you.

-Wesley

puravida

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The time is close and the bids are winding down, but it is almost 4am here and I'm heading out.

I will check this thread first thing in the morning.

Please note the following:

1. please keep bid increments at least bid+$10
2. any bids placed after 12pm board time will be ignored

Best Regards,

Wesley

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators